Baby Barut & Bengkung

Yeahhh...Yeaahh ...
I just received my parcel TODAY !!!....
Thank q so much to Kak Mazlina for such a lovely baby barut & bengkung...
It’s so cute and very high quality sewing .
I bought it through online
(http://mybabycomel.blogspot.com/) .

I was soo surprised with the neat sewing and it seems like we bought it at shop.
It does really meet my expectation!!! ;)

Baby BarutBaby Bengkung

I choose cotton flannel baby barut & bengkung with Velcro strap
that is easily adjustable
according to baby's size and specially designed to keep new born baby's navel area clean.
Highly recommended to new mom out there..
You will be satisfied with the fast service (I received less than 1 week of my order ) and various designs... just choose your own preference. ;)

Barut & Bengkung....
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "Baby Barut & Bengkung"

  1. shasheemi says:
    October 1, 2010 at 4:33 PM

    waa....sume comel2...nanti emi blikan smthing...tp reti nak bli la..

  2. Mrs. Bee says:
    October 6, 2010 at 12:34 PM

    takpe2..belanja la salah satu dlm wishlist tu ya...hee3

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails