It's a Girl!


I had my 28-week ultrasound, and we found out we're having a baby girl! Alhmdulillah ....I still can't believe it! My instinct was true!!....It's been so exciting and i'm start thinking of preparing for a new baby's arrival. But now I don't know what to do first ...seriuosly im blanked......!


My due date is around 3rd Dec 2010. But from my last checkup at Pusat Perubatan An-Nisa' Kota Bharu , the date is around 7th Dec... Actually the due date estimate is does not always fall exactly when we expect it. So we just get everything prepared!

As for now, we are feeling blessed, overjoyed and very excited to meet our little princess this December of year.. We already prepared for her name..but we will kept it secret until our baby born...hehe

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

2 Response to "It's a Girl!"

  1. cheq mimi says:
    September 27, 2010 at 2:24 PM

    hhehee..dah tau dah nama baby ..

  2. Mrs. Bee says:
    September 28, 2010 at 5:04 PM

    Sssshhhhhh!!! Secret...
    Now dh start calling that name ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails